BCLeagues
Welcome to Forum BCLeagues

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends or find the password for many private freerolls.

BCLeagues admin
BCLeagues
Welcome to Forum BCLeagues

Read up on the latest PokerNews or have a fun discussion with friends or find the password for many private freerolls.

BCLeagues admin
BCLeagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please register/Log in to open the whole forum! The Passwords are only available when u log in/register

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

simplesite scam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

simplesite scam Empty
PostSubject: simplesite scam   simplesite scam EmptyThu Jun 23 2016, 10:27

simplesite.com is a big scam BE WARNED they will empty you C/C or even your PayPal account!

A while back i was looking to start a small website and i tested some 'free' software. Mostly all you had to give was an Email to get started but some ask for proof of age.

So i stumble upon simplesite.com ...

They offer me a 100% FREE package, just fill in your Email and we do the rest...so you start filling in all the questions and you expect no charges as they ( simplesite ) stated many times not charge you!
The software that this company offer is so outdated and ridiculous that i never even logged in a 2nd time, what a waste of my time!

a few weeks later i log into my PayPal acc and i notice 2 charges been made by simplesite. i block the money and contact PayPal but they did not want to help me and still paid out my money!

They also informed me that simplesite tried yet another collection, but i was smart enough to remove my bank details and empty the acc before this happened!

Simplesite.com is a scam !!!

via Facebook i was contacted by dozens of other victems so please be aware and stay out of simplesite.com their way or pay!

Please copy this text and warn others!

Back to top Go down

simplesite scam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BCLeagues :: BCLEAGUES LOUNGE-
Jump to: